Hello, everyone. Today I would like to share with you my Sophia Outfit.
The tunic was made from an upcycled toddler boy’s shirt. The fabric was reeeeealy stretchy, so a little bit of a challenge to work with.
I wanted something with a bit higher neckline, sleeveless and long – a tunic rather than t-shirt length. I used the existing hem, which I always try to do – saves time and effort and usually looks better than what I can do. Closes with Velcro tabs in the back.
Bubble shorts with elastic waist and legs.
I made the shoes from vinyl. They are basically an inner and outer sole covered with vinyl and then vinyl strips make up the rest. I used a bit of Velcro at the ankle for closure.
The headband is just a piece of the tunic fabric stretched big enough to go over her head. Told you it was stretchy.
Hope you enjoyed hearing about how I made the Sophia Tunic & Shorts!